WHY USE LONGHORN COLLISION CENTER?
There are many reasons to make Longhorn Collision Center the Austin body shop
of your choice. Here are a few of them:
- FREE ESTIMATES — There is never a charge to write an estimate at Longhorn Collision Center.
- No appointment necessary — to get an estimate just stop in at your convenience during normal business hours: Mon. - Fri. 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Can't make it during those hours? See the note at the right. We'll try to work with your schedule.
- Locally owned and operated — you'll get the service you expect — not like you'll find at some "chain" stores.
- Small enough to provide personal service — large enough to have trained technicians and all the equipment needed to do collision repair correctly.
- Member of the CertifiedFirst® Network — which designates us as an Austin body shop providing the highest quality repair work, professional service, and customer satisfaction.
- State-of-the-art laser measuring system for repairing and straightening frames and unitized bodies.
- For the most accurate paint matching, we enter the paint code from your vehicle into our computerized paint mixing system to match the original factory color. We then blend into the adjacent panel so that any slight variations of shade do not show.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — our work is guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle. Please see a copy of our warranty for details.
- We make paying for your repairs quick and easy. See our payment options for more information about paying for repairs.
- We can arrange for a rental car at attractive rates to use while your vehicle is in our shop. (In many cases, the cost of the rental car may be covered by the insurance carrier. Call for more information.)
- We can arrange for towing if needed. Call us and we'll take care of it for you.
- Remember to call Longhorn Collision Center — We'll straighten things out!
*AFTER HOURS - If you cannot stop by during our normal business hours, please call to arrange for a special appointment. Remember, you can always use our after-hours drop box. Simply fill out the form in the drop box, place it and your keys in an envelope, and drop them through our mail slot. Please call us at 512-441-DENT (3368) if you have special needs. Thank you.
When it comes to Austin collision repair, you have a choice of where to take your vehicle. Many people choose and recommend Longhorn Collision Center. We want to be your Austin paint & body shop. A major insurance company recently told us that we were one of the top three body shops in Austin, based on workmanship, customer satifaction, and turnaround time. Sorry, we are not allowed to give out the name of the company, but you can take a look at some of our customers' comments to see why they chose Longhorn Collision Center for their collision repair.
INSURANCE CLAIMS WELCOME
We work with your insurance company to take the hassle out of your repair. In fact, we are the direct repair facility for several insurance companies. With a direct repair program we write an estimate to repair your vehicle and upload it directly to the insurance company via the Internet. There is no waiting for an adjuster to come look at your vehicle. The insurance company pays us directly—you pay only the deductible (if any). This simplifies the handling of your claim and minimizes your involvement with the insurance carrier.
IT'S YOUR CHOICE
You have a choice as to which Austin paint & body shop will repair your vehicle. If your insurance company sends you to another body shop for an estimate, get their estimate and bring it to us. We will work directly with their estimate. If you have an estimate from an insurance adjuster, bring that to us as well. Remember, you choose the body shop to repair your vehicle—not the insurance company.
Drop your car off at your convenience. To avoid being without your vehicle over the weekend, it may be more convenient to bring it in on Monday morning. The vast majority of vehicles will be completed and returned to you before Friday afternoon (the main exception being those with major collision damage).
If you are in an accident and your vehicle needs towing, here are some
tips on towing that can save you money on towing and
RADIO AND TV
Click here to see
some of our recent radio and TV commercials (and sometimes other things of interest).